The access doors for rectangular ducting (FAD) and for round ducting (CAD) consist of two panels connected between themselves with two screws, springs and knobs. The inner panel will be slided inside the duct, and the outside panel will then be compressed by tightening both knobs. Access doors allow easy admittance to the ventilation ducting for the purpose of inspection and cleaning.
Blue knobs are delivered as standard. Red knobs available on request.
- Galvanized steel
- 8 sizes available (up to 600mm)
- CAD : curved access doors for round ducts
- FAD : flat access doors for rectangular ducts
- Supplied with self-adhesive template for easy cutting of opening
- Airtight gasket sealant fitted