IRIS diaphragm regulators are specially designed to measure and control the air flow in circular ducts for ventilation and air conditionning.
The IRIS damper consists of a body and a diaphragm made of stainless steel.
- Stainless steel
- Diameters from 80 to 800 mm.
- Adjusting plastic nut with plastic key.
- Measuring point
- Selection chart included
- Double lips gasket for tight connection with the duct.
- Service temperature from -10°C up to +80°C.
- Airtightness class C according to EN 1751